Skipper training – ready for the challenge at sea.
This substantial training addresses in particular sailors wishing to refresh their practical skills and to prepare for situations and maneuvers as a skipper. It builds upon the level of knowledge of the Sportküstenschifferschein (sport-coastal-ship-license) and is practice-oriented.
Experiences as ship's master or as a crew member are preconditioned. The course with a capacity of 5 participants takes place off the coast of Warnemünde. Naturally, we are happy to adapt our training to our trainees’ wishes.
The most important contents of this training course are:
- takeover of yacht with safety briefing as customary in charter business
- introduction to navigation devices
- maneuvers while engine is running: mooring and casting off
- maneuvers under canvas: tacking, gibing, safety maneuvers
- night trip until approx. 1 am off Warnemünde
- mastering incidents and emergency situations on board
From *280,00 € per person
*plus board cash, diesel, gas and cleaning fee